User-friendly, efficient and very safe: TOPMAX slab formwork. Use these floor tables to form large surfaces up to 50 cm thick without additional structural calculations.
Videos & photos
TOPMAX, ideal for large slab areas and less expensive: Up to 25 % lower labour costs - over 50 % lower crane costs - up to 70 % lower transport costs – form sheet does not need to be changed during construction.
With TOPMAX, you save time and money while achieving maximum safety and the best forming results. The logical system, the sophisticated range of accessories as well as the efficient potential implementations make it possible.
Low transport volume and storage costs due to the low table height of only 12 cm.
The TOPMAX GASS Multi Adapter allows TOPMAX panels to be attached to the GASS prop (single prop or towers) in combination with the TOPMAX Folding Head. The adapter is attached to the prop with four ring bolts from GASS prop to prop.
High level of safety thanks to compatibility with the PROTECTO side protection system.
Large table areas of up to 26 m² can be moved with just one crane lift.
Easy forming of fitting surfaces and infills with Timber Holders or RASTO standard panels.
- 70% less transport volume and storage space required due to tables that are only 12 cm thick
- Less crane time due to ability to move 26 m² tables at once
- Folding head allows tables to be moved with props attached
- Compatibility with RASTO and TOPEC enables flexible and quick creation of infills
- Compatibility with GASS facilitates efficient creation of greater slab heights
- Tables with pre-assembled PROTECTO edge protection are easy to move
- Very safe fall protection around the slab edge
- Hot-dip galvanised steel frame ensures long serviceable life
180 | 240 cm
9.72 m² (180 x 540 cm) | 12.96 m² (240 x 540 cm)
12 cm steel frame profile
15 mm ECOPLY® plastic form sheet
422 kg (180 x 540 cm) | 495 kg (240 x 540 cm)
Hot-dip galvanisation and powder-coating
EUROPLUSnew® props 20 kN | 30 kN | GASS®
MODEX® shoring | GASS®
TOPMAX® Folding Head | Connection Bearing
Support Girder with RASTO® panel | Timber Holder & square timbers
t = 0.15 – 0.30 hours/m²