TOPEC® modular slab formwork from Hünnebeck makes the shuttering and stripping of slabs much faster and demonstrably more economical than conventional slab formwork systems.
Videos & photos
More about the fast TOPEC® modular slab formwork in this video.
Safe assembly and dismantling from the ground for heights up to 3.50 m in three easy steps: Simply hook in - push up - brace.
Columns and other obstacles can be easily bypassed with TOPEC adjustments.
This 180 x 180 cm large panel has 3.24 m² of forming area.
TOPEC's lightweight aluminium design ensures ergonomic and fatigue-free operations.
Can be used with PROTECTO side protection without any problems.
- Quick erection with the Giant Panel 180 x 180 cm, with a forming area of 3.24 m²
- Infills can be created quickly using TOPEC Adjustment Panels
- Only two components required: panel and prop
- Outstanding concreting results with ECOPLY plastic form sheet; easy cleaning and minimal wear, equipped with counter-sunk head rivets
- All steps can be performed ergonomically from the ground
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminium components are easy to handle, reducing fatigue
- Construct edge protection using system components
Application & use
Download the user guide here. Click on the name of a chapter to access it directly.
Overview of user guide
45 | 60 | 75 | 90 | 180 cm
90 | 180 cm
Panel 55 – 90 x 90 cm
Panel 55 – 90 x 180 cm
14 cm aluminum frame profile
ECOPLY® plastic form sheet | Plywood (340 g/m²)
Form sheet thickness
11 mm ECOPLY® plastic form sheet | 10 mm plywood
Complies with DIN 18202
Maximum slab thickness
75 cm (with 60 cm wide panels)
EUROPLUSnew props 20 kN | 30 kN
TOPEC bearing | Edge support N | Drop Head
t = 0.20 – 0.40 hours/m²