Greater efficiency at the construction site with the newest generation of our lightweight 60 kN/m² wall formwork system.
Videos & photos
Learn more about single-sided tying when forming and stripping with RASTO G2 wall formwork in this video.
The intelligent RASTO Clip makes assembly much easier. Additional tools are not required.
The RASTO tie for single-sided tying.
Flexible anchor selection possible. Here: RASTO anchor for single-sided and DW 15 anchor for double-sided anchoring.
The universal formwork platform of load class 2 (150kg/m²) can be mounted to both the RASTO and MANTO formwork systems. Only the respective adapters are system-specific.
- Optional single-sided tying increases efficiency
- RASTO Clip: lightweight, quick, no tools required
- One third fewer connectors required than with comparable systems
- XXL panels (6.48 m²) make the system especially economical
- Outer corners made of standard panels - no special panels required
- Outstanding concreting results with ECOPLY plastic form sheet; easy cleaning and minimal wear
- Clever accessories: Bulkhead clamp can be used in place of up to eight components; wall thickness only needs to be set once. Can also be used as a dry tie
- Platform can be pre-assembled, with 360° side protection and integrated stairs
- Lightweight panels reduce fatigue
- Connectors stored on the formwork, where they are easily accessible
- Hot-dip galvanised steel frame ensures long serviceable life
- Transport Hook G2: lightweight, powerful, operable from ground level
Application & use
Download the user guide here. Click on the name of a chapter to access it directly.
Overview of user guide
30 | 45 | 60 | 75 | 90 cm
120 | 150 | 270 cm
70 x 150 | 70 x 270 | 70 x 300 cm
12 cm steel frame profile
Multilayer panel (min. 280 g/m² coating) | ECOPLY plastic form sheet
Max. concrete pressure
Form sheet thickness
Multilayer panel = 14 mm | ECOPLY plastic form sheet = 15 mm
40 to 65 kg/m² (including connectors)
Completely hot-dip galvanised steel frame and connectors
Complies with EN 1993 | DIN 18202 | 18218 | 18216
RASTO® aligning clamp (aligned and flush connection)
RASTO® Adjustable Aligning Clamp | Outer Corner Clamp | RASTO® Clip
From 60° to max. 150° angle
Base panel with Outer Corner clamps
t = 0.4 – 0.6 hours/m²