Create large surfaces even more economically with the new generation of the 80 kN/m² wall formwork system.
Videos & photos
MANTO G3 allows single-sided tying during forming and stripping. Find out more in this video.
In this video, we show you how the wedge alignment lock enables quick and easy panel connections. For secure, tight and aligned connections. The wedge lock remains captive on the panel.
Panels can be used horizontally and vertically and combined in any way.
Wide range of panel sizes up to a height of 3.30 m.
Time and cost savings due to single-sided tie system.
Optimum results due to internal tie points and plastic formwork skin.
Robust and durable due to fully galvanised steel frame with plastic formwork facing.
- Optional one-sided taper ties increase efficiency
- MANTO Aligning Wedge Clamp allows panels to be quickly and securely connected
- Outer corners made of standard panels - no special panels required
- Less crane time due to ability to move 40 m² formwork elements at once
- Outstanding concreting results with plastic form sheet; easy cleaning and minimal wear
- Platform can be pre-assembled, with 360° side protection and integrated stairs
- Optional possibility to store connectors on the formwork, where they are easily accessible
- Hot-dip galvanised steel frame ensures long serviceable life
- MANTO Transport Hook G2: lightweight, powerful, operable from ground level
- MANTO G3 Lifting Pin for safe loading and lateral transports
Available with alkus® solid plastic panel.
- Enables top quality exposed concrete
- Easy to repair using identical material without any loss of quality
- No shrinking, swelling or rotting, 7 year long-term warranty
- No moisture absorption and no delamination
Application & use
Download the user guide here. Click on the name of a chapter to access it directly.
Overview of user guide
30 | 45 | 60 | 75 | 90 | 105 | 120 | 240 cm
120 | 270 | 330 cm
75 x 120 | 75 x 270 | 75 x 330 cm
14 cm steel frame profile (closed)
ECOPLY plastic form sheet (19 mm thick) | Plywood (18 mm thick)
47 to 75 kg/m² (including connectors)
Max. concrete pressure
80 kN/m² (line 6, sometimes also line 7)
Steel frame and connectors fully hot-dip galvanised
Complies with EN 1993 | DIN 18202 | DIN 18218 | DIN 18216
Aligning Panel Clamps (aligned and flush connection) | Tapered alignment coupler
Adjustable alignment clamps | Outer Corner clamps | Universal connectors
35x120 cm, 35x270 cm, 35x330 cm
60° up to max. 175° angle
Basic panel with Outer Corner Clamps
t = 0.2 – 0.4 hours/m²
MANTO G3 M
60 | 90 | 120 | 240 cm
120 | 270 | 330 cm
55 to 83 kg/m² (including connectors)